copy trader opzioni binarie My creed for 2017 was “Wake up. Try not to suck.” I was moderately successful. Some random musings for the year:
- My life is so much better now that I stopped watching The Walking
- I discovered the novels Denis Johnson and Jennifer Egan. I don’t know what took me so long.
- I may add “Bad Wrangler” to my resume. See Flying Vermin if you are curious.
- I attended to 5 concerts, the best of which was either Blue October or Sammy Hagar. I change my mind every time I think about them.
- I watched Stranger Things, and Game of Thrones, and Peaky Blinders, but my favorite binge series was The Punisher.
- I decided that Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber is probably the best piece of music ever composed.
- I published a few stories and poems; one was even nominated for Best of the Net.
- I grew a beard for the first time in my life.
- Looking forward to 2018, especially with the new venture at Genre2.
- Official creed for 2018: Drink coffee and be awesome.
- Unofficial creed for 2018: Just write the fucking story.